Bavarian casino in Bad Wiessee
The range of games is initially limited to American Roulette and Black Jack. No Poker.
- Free admission
- Attention: mask compulsory
- Attention: adjusted opening times
If you want to challenge your fate, you will find the right opportunity at Tegernsee. In the casino in Bad Wiessee, happiness is waiting for its visitors. In a stylish ambience, playing with uncertainty becomes an experience with a special flair. Excellent cuisine also brings blissful moments to the stomach and thus provides the guests with the necessary game basis according to their own taste. Looking for happiness has a long tradition in the Bad Wiessee casino: the casino opened its doors as early as 1957 and was soon enlarged due to the large number of visitors to the Bad Wiessee health resort and the associated success. The last expansion took place in 2005. Whoever visits the casino today can indulge in the joy of gaming and sophisticated entertainment on a total floor space of over 6,000 square meters. Around 150 employees ensure the well-being of the guests and ensure that everything runs smoothly. With a stake of one euro or more, casino visitors can experience sheer wonders with different types of games such as blackjack, roulette and poker. In addition, over 200 state-of-the-art play equipment awaits in the 800 square meter machine hall, which not only bring a lot of fun, but also high cash profits with low stakes.
- Slot machine game: daily from 12:00 p.m.
- Big game (tables): daily from 4:00 p.m.
- French roulette: daily from 4:00 p.m.
- Black Jack: daily from 4:00 p.m.
- American Roulette: daily from 4:00 p.m.
- Poker Texas Hold'em Cash Game *: Fri: from 8:00 p.m. Sa: from 7.30 p.m. Sun: from 6 p.m. No Poker at the moment
* Please register in advance by telephone. You can register daily from 4:00 p.m.