Arriving and parking – stress-free
Getting to the Christmas markets
TAKE THE BOB (BAYERISCHE OBERLANDBAHN)
As the wonderful winter landscape rolls by and you get closer to the lake with every minute, you sense your holiday has already begun.
DRIVE BY BUS
Our special service:
Holders of the Gästekarte ticket can use the Oberbayernbus free-of-charge throughout the district of Miesbach. What’s more, when combined with a day ticket for € 9.80, the Gästekarte ticket is also valid for the direct connection between Munich and Tegernsee. The Bayern-Ticket is valid for the Oberbayernbus routes around the lake as well as bus number 9551.
COMING BY CAR
For those who can’t come by public transport, there are places to park around the Christmas markets. Please bear in mind that there may be a charge and spaces will be in great demand.
A good place for the car
For all those who cannot travel by public transport, there are several parking options around the Advent markets. Please keep in mind that these may be chargeable and in great demand.
Parking in Tegernsee:
- Central parking lot
- Parking lot opposite the Bräustüberl TegernseE
- Parking lot at the Edeka market in the center of Tegernsee (approx. 5 minutes' walk to the castle market)
Parking in Rottach-Egern:
- Parking lot opposite the Seeforum
- Leo-Slezak-Straße car park (approx. 10 minutes' walk to the lake promenade9
- Car park in Tegernsee-Süd Lidl branch (approx. 10 minutes' walk to the lake promenade)
Parking in Bad Wiessee:
- several parking spaces around Lindenplatz
- Dourdanplatz car park
- Parking lot Bodenschneidstr. (former casino area) (approx. 10 minutes' walk to the sea advent)
- Parking lot behind the Gasthaus zur Post