Winter at the Tegernsee
Sometimes fast, sometimes leisurely.
When winter arrives in Upper Bavaria, there is hardly anything better than exploring the mountains while tobogganing, cross-country skiing, skiing and hiking in snowhoes or on groomed winter hiking trails. Fantastic views of the snow-covered Alps, perfectly groomed slopes and the fresh mountain air make a skiing holiday at Tegernsee the perfect winter holiday in Bavaria. Would you like to get to know the healing power of water? Here you can find information about the iodine-sulfur bath in Bad Wiessee.
Are you looking for beautiful cross-country skiing areas in Bavaria? Here we have 100 km of cross-country skiing routes to explore.
Did you know that...
- we have one of the longest natural toboggans run in Germany with 6.5 kilometres down the 1722 metre high Wallberg?
- the lake supposedly freezes over completely every seven years on average?
- we can look back on a particularly long tradition of ice stock sport in Bad Wiessee, Kreuth and Rottach-Egern and we have specially created natural ice rinks for this purpose?
- we offer the largest connected ski area in the foothills of the Alps?
- Invite heavenly loungers with sheepskins to relax are alongside our pleasure trail tour?