Winter at the Tegernsee
Sometimes fast, sometimes leisurely.
When winter arrives in Upper Bavaria, there is hardly anything better than exploring the mountains while tobogganing, cross-country skiing, on skis, snowshoes or on groomed winter hiking trails. Fantastic views of snow-covered peaks, perfectly groomed slopes and the fresh mountain air make a skiing holiday on Tegernsee the perfect winter holiday in Bavaria. Would you like to get to know the healing power of water? Here you can find information about the iodine-sulfur bath in Bad Wiessee.
Are you looking for beautiful cross-country skiing areas in Bavaria? Here you will find cross-country skiing in Bavaria with 100 km of routes.
Did you know that...
- we have one of the longest natural toboggan runs in Germany with 6.5 kilometers from the 1722 meter high Wallberg?
- the lake supposedly freezes over completely every seven years on average?
- we can look back on a particularly long tradition of ice stock sport in Bad Wiessee, Kreuth and Rottach-Egern and we have specially created natural ice rinks for this purpose?
- we offer the largest connected ski area in the foothills of the Alps?
- Invite heavenly loungers with sheepskins to relax on our pleasure trail tour?